I’m really don’t know much about shopping tips, because I seldom shopping.
~ Start copy ~
It’s very simple. When you receive this tag, copy the whole list and add your own shopping tip to the bottom and pass it on.
1. Wear comfy clothing when you’re shopping. You don’t wanna fuss with too many laces and buttons when you’re trying clothes on. http://rinnah-marketplace.blogspot.com/
2. Choose stores offering some kind of reward program, e.g. purchase points, rebates or store coupons. Knowing how the program works and when to use them will save you a lot of money in the long run. http://kakishopping.giddytigers.com/
3. When buying pants or jeans, try to try them on with a pair of heels so you know its the right length. If you don’t and wear it with heels later, you might find that it hangs at an awkward length. http://www.all-aboutshopping.com/
4. We are always lure to buy the latest lipstick colour in town. Before you respond to magazine’s review and recommendation, make sure you try on the colour and walk around for a while before deciding to purchase it. Lipstick colour looks different when it’s absorbed on the lips and lightings can alter the way you look too. This will avoid buying a lipstick that doesn’t look so great on you afterall http://www.dorisgoshopping.com/
5. Don’t buy bras just before your period! I have big boobs just before period and the boobs deflated after my period, making the bra looks ‘unfull-filled’ Same thing with buying shoes in the evening. Your feet are bigger in the evening. Women Only!
6. If you’re planning to buy heels, avoid wearing sports shoes or covered shoes. You’ll spend more time removing and putting them back on everytime you try on a new pair of heels. Sasha’s TagsnSuch
7. Always request for a new piece on items like cloth, bag or shoe to avoid in getting them in condition like broken, loose, stain or loose parts with many tried from different people. If you like the piece very much happen to be last pair then you got to check really carefully. Lemonjude – Memoirs.:*CRoSs mY hEARt*:.
8. Remember keep the receipts for what you have bought for few days. You can change the size, colours or other stuffs if you feel it’s not suitable for you after back home. Lovelymummy
9. Exchange your Jusco point to Jusco voucher, spend it at Jusco and earn the point again! Apply the same to Bonuslink point and Parkson! Chooi Peng’s Blog
10. Don’t try more than 2 different type of perfumes at the same time. The smell will mix up. Advice to walk around for at least 10 – 20 minutes before decide what perfume to buy, because some perfumes take time to truly develop. SYH‘s Hobbies Galore
11. When come to buy innerwear, you can save cost with buy the not new release designs. usually you can save at least 30% if compare with new release price. ~ msaufong.
~ End copy ~