Ezy Sponge Cake Mix – 250gm
Eggs (big) – 4 nos.
Melted Butter – 70gm
Vanilla Essence – ½ tsp
Water – 60gm
- Whisk all the ingredients (except melted butter) for 5 – 6 mins.
- Then fold in melted butter and mix well.
- Pour butter into a 9” lined mould.
- Bake into a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 – 30 minutes.
Creamy Shell pasta with ham + fresh milk
- Boil shell pasta until it soft.
- heat butter and stir fry with ham (cut into small cube), fresh mushroom + carrot.
- add pasta and pasta cream and mixed well.
Crab stick creamy pasta + red apple + fresh milk
- Boil water + bit salt and oil and cook the pasta til soft.
- Heat butter, stir fry mushroom and crab stick (cut into suitable side) then add the pasta.
- Add pasta ready cream + little water and serves hot.
Scrambled egg with mushroom + green cucumber with pump powder + milo
- Fresh Mushroom and carrot cut into small pieces and mixed well with egg.
- Add a bit pepper and salt to taste.
- Fried until it become browish at one side then only turn to another side.
Macaroni Soup + Orange Juice + Slice tomato
Cook macaroni til soft and then add fish noodle (cut into 1/2 inch length), chicken stock and pepper to taste.
half boiled egg + 2 pcs biscuit + pear + milk
My kid’s favorite breakfast! The half boiled egg is what she couldn’t resist to wake up early.
Put in egg after water is boiled only. Turn off the heat and wait for 5 minutes would be just nice to have a Half boiled egg.
dim sum + Carrot milk + Sweet Turnip
Bought the ready dim sum in a supermarket. Just steam it int he morning and then serve to the kids. Taste not bad, quite yummy.
Grill sandwiches with cheese + Yellow cherry tomato + yogurt drink.
Spread butter on bread then grill in wok for 30 second – 1 min.
sandwiches with cheese, cut into small cube and server with picks.
A lazy morning to prepare breakfast for kids. Bread bought at cake shop serve at the right time. :p
Reheat the Bun and serve with butter would be a delicious for SQ already. Cherry tomato and milk as extra snack and drink :p